Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

17 March 2009

Out of Sight Out of Mind

Tale of Two Cities; A lyrics: Out of Sight Out of Mind

Out of sight, out of mind.
See the child of the street
never give them a thought;
how they live where they sleep
grind them into the ground
it's the kind thing to do
death is welcome retreat from the sorrow they find
out of sight, out of mind
but here, the pain is never out of sight.
The sick, the starved, the poor.
There is no room for us to turn away.
We can't just shut the door.
Out of sight, out of mind.
Where the strong never look.
If we don't come too near it's as if we're not here.
And there's nothing to fear.
But out of sight we have the room to plan
we watch them from afar.
They won't suspect
that soon we'll see a day
when they know who we are.
Let them stay unafraid.
Just for now keep them blind
patience waits for a spark
til the time that is right.
We'll remain in the dark...
Out of sight, out of mind
out of sight, out of mind
out of sight, out of mind


Out of Sight, Out of Mind

There are some things which we think about only as long as we can see them in front of us; when we can no longer see them (out of sight) we forget about them (out of mind). Example: "As soon as I leave the room, he just forgets what I told him to do!" Answer: "Out of sight, out of mind." Something which is easily fogotten when you can no longer see it is "out of sight, out of mind." Example: "I meant to read that book, but as soon as I put it down, I forgot about it." Answer: "Out of sight, out of mind." Some things we need to see (sight) in order to remember (mind); they are "out of sight, out of mind."


[GoEnglish.com Idioms]


Here is just another lyrics (Elvis Presley’s) on Out of Sight, Out of Mind.


Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind
Out of sight, out of mind
So the story goes
You forgot I exist
My broken heart knows
When out of sight then it's out of mind
Especially when you found somebody new
But I can't change my love
Umm umm, the way that you do
I sit around and wonder
About your new love affair
That's what you call lookin' back
I should forget to remember
And remember not to care
I'd forget if I could
But my heart is blind
You are gone out of sight
But you're lingering in my mind
Out of sight but not out of my mind


There’s nothing to do with those lyrics actually in relation to this entry. Just to show how people express what they feel about “Out of Sight Out of Mind”.



So many things (so many that I couldnt help to describe them) turn to be 'Out of my mind' when at the first place it happen to be 'out of my sight'


"It is just sometimes we human are so weak and keep doing mistakes day by day",

[Yus]


and to the fact that right now I got stucked in Tampin for the past 4 weeks and there's another 1 week plus I will be here... I felt very isolated from those who were always revolving around me. And so many things got out of my mind.




Forgive me, Allah, when I whine.
Forgive me Rasulullah, I always forget the sunnah.
Forgive me o dear ohana, you guys rang me when I forgot to dial you.
Forgive me friends, for big and small matters I left out about all of you.
Forgive me everybody, mistakes are always around me.
Forgive me, for always thinking the ‘big’ things but missed out the ‘small’ things.
For the humanical mistakes that I did..



Apapun, thank god, being here was still meaningful for me. Few things I managed to do that I could not even did it when being in KL. Eventhough seems like it will be much easier to do them when in KL.

Jauh dan terpencil bukan alasan!!


For all third year students of FPSK Usim a.k.a my juniors, you don't need the luck, you have all the lucks in this life! Moga dikurniakan nikmat ketenangan sepanjang professional exam nih.


How to make those 'out of sight' not to be 'out of mind'?
Well, am trying and hunting towards it!


Because of 'Out of Sight'?

Out of Sight does not mean Out of Mind

0 komentar: